Terms & Conditions and Privacy
Terms & Conditions
• BLOK Hi-Fi Stands is trading name of Zeitwarp Limited.
• BLOK Hi-Fi Stands operates the BLOK Hi-Fi Stands website at www.blokdirect.com
• Zeitwarp Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 09018704.
• Our registered office is 1st Floor, 314 Regent's Park Road, Finchley, London N3 2LT
• Our VAT Reg No GB 215768254
• Our stock policy is to only list products as available to purchase if they are in stock and ready for dispatch.
• However, while we make every effort to ensure that product stock availability is reported accurately, we cannot guarantee that a product is in stock even if it appears to be in stock to purchase from our website.
• We will however inform you as soon as possible if an ordered product is not in stock. We will offer you a full refund at that time, or advise you a best estimate of when stock will be available.
• We have made every effort to portray product images accurately.
• However, please be aware that the settings for an individual screen or monitor may represent a product colour differently to another screen or monitor. Equally, any screen image representations may differ marginally from the actual colour of the product.
• Dimensions and measurements have been listed based on the design drawings for the products. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these measurements during manufacturing, there may be small variations in the final product.
• All product orders will be confirmed by an order confirmation email.
• Order confirmation is to be treated as an “invitation to treat”.
• Order acceptance is only fully confirmed by the issuing of a dispatch note included when you receive your order
• A delivery email will also be issued. To read more about our delivery policies, please click here.
Pricing, VAT & International Orders:
• Prices are as displayed on the website. These prices include UK VAT at the current rate for customers based within the EU.
• We reserve the right to alter prices, and to de-list or discontinue a product at any time.
• We reserve the right to cancel an order should we discover that either an incorrect price has been displayed, or any pricing error has occurred.
• If you are ordering as a non-UK VAT registered B2B customer from within the EU, then please advise us directly prior to ordering. We cannot adjust pricing for VAT without this notification.
• Prices for non-EU customers cannot be discounted by the value of the current rate of VAT. Nor will any refunds be issued against the value of UK VAT. These orders will be fulfilled at a 0% [Zero] rate of VAT and a commercial invoice will be supplied that details this. The reason for this is that we heavily subsidise the shipping costs to non-EU destinations, taking into account the UK VAT element of our EU pricing.
• Please note that non-EU international destinations may charge a customs clearance and/or import duty fee.
• You can pay for your order online or by telephoning us on 01799 615068
• Our normal office hours are 9.30am-5.00pm Mon-Fri. [All times are UK]
• Orders can also be accepted for payment by BACS.
• Our online payment systems currently accept MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, American Express and PayPal
Credit/Debit Card Policy:
The term "credit/debit card holder" as used in these terms and conditions is defined as the person or entity in whose name the credit/debit card was issued by the bank or financial institution that appears on the credit/debit card.
When you complete an online purchase from BLOK Hi-Fi Stands using a credit/debit card for payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• You are the credit/debit card holder, and you are authorized to use your credit/debit card for the online purchase.
• Should you have a problem with your purchase, you will contact BLOK Hi-Fi Stands to allow us to resolve the problem before contacting either the financial institution that issued the credit/debit card or the credit/debit card company itself.
• To threaten a chargeback to alter purchase price after an order is placed is extortion; it is a criminal offence. Fraudulent use of credit/debit cards will be investigated and reported to the police forces, your local bank, our billing and / or merchant service provider and any other applicable authorities. We will prosecute to the full extent of the law.
• We perform information verifications for every credit/debit card purchase. Orders that contain an unverified address and /or any other unverified information will require us to contact the actual owner of the credit/debit card by phone. These phone numbers may be obtained from sources other than the order itself.
• An unauthorised credit/debit card charge back after an order has been placed is chargeback abuse, even if you are the owner of the card, it is theft and still fraud. We will dispute the chargeback with all the information regarding the transaction we would have at our disposal and, as required, file a report with the applicable authorities and the credit/debit card company.
• We accept only the credit/debit cards mentioned on the product ordering screens as the payment options for your purchase. All prices are in British Pounds (£) (GBP) and stated on your invoice in British Pounds unless otherwise noted.
• All credit/debit card charges will be settled in British Pounds at the time of purchase, and in case your account is in different currency you will be charged according to the exchange rate of your financial institution at the time of the purchase.
• Further, you agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for and shall bear (and/or immediately reimburse) BLOK Hi-Fi Stands for any chargeback fees issued to BLOK Hi-Fi Stands by or from any credit/debit card company, merchant service or other source of payment that is initiated at your or the credit/debit card holders request.
• Stated another way, should you the credit/debit card holder request a refund or chargeback from any credit/debit card company, merchant service or other source of payment on the purchase of BLOK Hi-Fi Stands products and/or services and should said card company, merchant or other source thereafter impose any fee or amount to BLOK Hi-Fi Stands because of this request or as a result, you the credit/debit card holder shall reimburse for the refund amount plus the said chargeback fee or amount plus any of our losses and / or expenses.
• By purchasing any products and/or services from BLOK Hi-Fi Stands, you the credit/debit card holder expressly authorise us to direct a payment/charge to be made to the credit/debit card account (the same being the credit/debit card account used in the initial purchase of said products and / or services) or in the amount of the said refund and chargeback fee (or amount charged to BLOK Hi-Fi Stands for such refund) plus our losses and expenses spoken of herein.
• All goods remain the property of BLOK Hi-Fi Stands until paid for in full.
• In the event that goods are faulty or damaged on delivery, please contact BLOK Support on 01799 615068 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange an exchange.
• Please inspect goods carefully prior to accepting delivery. If the exterior packaging shows signs of damage, then please refuse delivery on this basis. We do not send out damaged packaging. Customers will be responsible for the cost of returning goods if they have accepted delivery for products in clearly damaged packaging.
• We operate a 7 Day no quibble quality guarantee. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, send it back to us together with the original packaging and provided they are in a saleable condition we'll provide a full refund. However, you must notify us in writing (email or post) within 7 days from delivery. If using email, then receipt of your notification will only be confirmed by our systems issuing a notification of receipt email response.
• Please note that products that have been assembled, custom or bespoke orders, and personalised items can only be returned or exchanged if faulty.
• We offer a five year functional defect and manufacturing guarantee. You can read more about this guarantee on our guarantee page. This guarantee is conditional upon your following the maintenance guidelines for all products.
• In the event of a return, we will arrange the pick-up of your product. Please do not arrange or pay for postage yourself. We will not reimburse you any postage costs if you arrange or pay postage yourself for a returned product.
• Returns and exchanges will be processed as soon as possible after arrival. Any refunds will be issued to the card or other payment method used during purchase.
• Any refund due will be processed within a maximum of 30 days from the date of cancellation of an order.
• Due to the cost of International Shipping, we do not offer a free refund service on these shipping costs.
• All product designs are copyright of Zeitwarp Limited
• This website and its content is copyright of Zeitwarp Limited.
• Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Zeitwarp Limited.
• Where we expressly offer the functionality to share and or publish our content on social media platforms using the facilities and links provided on this website, you are permitted to do so.
• You may not use, replicate or distribute any of our content on social media outside of this functionality. Nor can you share and/or publish content that we have not made available for this purpose.
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute commercially or commercially exploit the content on this website.
• Sanctioned trade customers will be allowed to replicate permitted content provided that the source and copyright of the content is acknowledged. For absolute clarification, please note that all content & images on this website are copyright of BLOK Hi-Fi Stands and can only be reproduced by our express permission.
For absolute clarification, please note that all content & images on this website are copyright of BLOK Hi-Fi Stands and can only be reproduced by our express permission.
• Our total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by BLOK Hi-Fi Stands to the customer.
• BLOK Hi-Fi Stands shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon BLOK Hi-Fi Stands by statute.
• BLOK Hi-Fi Stands cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated on this website or in either physical or digital assembly and maintenance instructions.
• By law, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within fourteen days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until fourteen days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
• When you place an order to purchase a product from BLOK Hi-Fi Stands your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a dispatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such dispatch note do not form part of the contract.
BLOK Hi-Fi Stands endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, BLOK Hi-Fi Stands does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, BLOK Hi-Fi Stands takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Every effort is made to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects however, this cannot be guaranteed
• BLOK Hi-Fi Stands shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account should you have one. You are responsible for the confidentiality of any password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
• BLOK Hi-Fi Stands shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
• We do not hold your credit card details on our company servers.
• All payment processing takes place on the servers of third party payment processing service providers. These companies are responsible for maintaining a secure website for payment processing. They are also responsible for complying with regulatory standards in payment processing including but not restricted to SSL, 3D Secure and PCI/DSS Compliance.
• Our current payment processing partners are Shopify and PayPal.
• We do hold your order details on our server. This information includes your name, address. telephone number and email address.
• If you contact us, we will store your name, email address and telephone number on our server. We use the Google Gmail service for our email communications.
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- BLOK HiFi Stands is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- BLOK HiFi Stands may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We will notify you of any changes that have been made, and how they affect you, along with instructions on how to control and/or delete your data.
We only collect data from you during the checkout process. This data is required in order to fulfill any orders placed on our website.
We collect and store the following information:
- contact and address information including email address and a phone number.
- order details [product model and variant, etc].
Beyond order fulfillment, we may use your data to investigate understand sales trends within our business. This process does not need your identifiable personal data.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction. These contact details and data can only be used to contact you to inquire why you did not complete your registration/transaction.
We maintain a record of customer ownership of our products in order that we can contact customers in the case of important product, customer account, and company information.
To administer this process, we use the BLOK Owner’s Club [BOC] program to communicate with customers.
As part of the transaction process, all new customers are offered the chance to opt-in to the BOC, with control over the type of information that we can communicate to them
If at any time you would like your data altered on this register of owners then there are unsubscribe options available in all communications and on the BOC area of our website.
If you opt-in to the marketing options of the BOC:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
Other Ownership data:
If you submit a photo for use within our BLOK Owner’s Gallery of customer photos, then we will not identify you as the owner.
If you place a review of our products on our website, we will not require you to identify yourself
Although we will never pass on your data to any third party organisation, we do make use of third party services within our normal business operations.
- We are required to maintain a record or our completed transactions for auditing and compliance purposes. This information is stored in our accounting package Quickbooks Online operated by Intuit Inc.
- Our checkout is a secure managed & hosted service operated by Shopify Inc. BLOK HiFi Stands does not collect or store your financial data, but there is an option in our checkout to to opt-in to Shopify Pay. If you select this option, Shopify will store your details within their servers to enable you to checkout quickly across their large network of managed online websites.
- The BOC list is managed and maintained at Mailchimp. This data only includes your email address and name, and will only be used in line with your consents.
Your details will be stored on the servers of these organisations, and will be accessed by BLOK HiFi Stands through a password protected online account. The terms and conditions of these third parties require them to maintain the confidentiality of any personal data we provide to them, and not to use your data for purposes other than the product or service they provide to us or on our behalf.
In addition, as part of the order fulfillment process, we are required to pass on your order details to our logistics partners, including a third party distribution warehouse and their courier partners. We also use Google Gmail services to transmit emails both as part of our order fulfillment process.
We use Google Analytics to track users of this website, but we do not retain any identifiable personal data of these users and their visits.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and relevant EU directives on personal data.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through the Contact page on our website. Alternatively you can email “privacy @ blokdirect .com”.
BLOK HiFi Stands is a trading name of Zeitwarp Limited.